- When you register to use the service, you will be required to provide your name, email address and campaign page. Such information should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. This will be used to enable us to provide the retargeting services as well as allow us to contact you relating to updates of the services. These details will also be used to sent you newsletters and other marketing material, should you have “opted in” to receive such materials upon registration or afterwards. You may unsubscribe from such marketing materials by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the emails.
- We may also collect anonymous data relating to the use the links provided for retargeting purposes, and this may be used by us to review and analyze use of the retargeting services, as well as to aggregate data relating to such services. We reserve the right to use such data for any purpose.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling these purposes specified by us.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
If you are an EU resident and wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)), please contact us at email@example.com.